Tuesday, November 9, 2010

genting

  i just came back from genting..

its really cold there!! brrrr (musim ujan right now!) -_-

really,at 3 pm..it's raining and we cant play anything..it's really sucks!!

it,s funny..cuz 3 days earlier i was spending my time in bed cuz of a cold dat make  me suspected having a dengue fever!!! uiii... -_-

i've missed 3 days of practical ( HATE IT)

hahahaha..its my first time being on my own from kuantan to kl

i know..maybe reading this make u raise up ur eyebrows skeptically or making the i-cant-believe-there-a-people like-this-anymore face..right?

what can i say guys...

im not that type of person that can travel alone,im sucks at memorizing places and direction,im getting scared easily..

my sis want me to take the lrt cuz she doesnt want to get stuck in jam having to pick me up at std bkt.jalil..
OMG!!! harapan la!!!

i am 100% sure i will lost..hahahaha!! (please make that face again)

but,i know that 1 day im gonna need to overcome all this..

but not right now!! 0-0

here's a few pics!!





                                      gorgeous gurl..tehehehehe!!


                                                                    
                                                              owh mr.clown!!!

No comments: